Terms and Conditions
- The term "Kestral Controls" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Burnside Industrial Estate, Kilsyth, Glasgow. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Kestral Controls, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England and Wales.
- Products ordered via our website will be limited to delivery throughout the United Kingdom.
- Kestral Controls reserve the right to cancel or amend orders made via this website. Such action would be taken as a result of difficulty in fulfilling the order and/or detection of fraudulant activity. In this unique case, Kestral Controls will contact you to clarify/amend the order.
- At Kestral Controls, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number and email address .
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will amend it promptly upon request. If you want it to be removed, please email us.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
How does Kestral Controls protect customer information?
Our website is currently hosted by Concept Consulting on which we have placed our client database in a secure part of the site that is not accessible to outside parties. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Tell us what you think
Kestral Controls welcomes your questions and comments about privacy and security. Please email us.